Our Eco Statement
Here at Frozenly we care deeply about the environment and the impact we have on the planet. We believe that the small changes we can make within our business can help make a difference and hopefully inspire our customers and those around us. We are always looking for ways to lower our carbon footprint and become more sustainable through our practices and policies.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please do pop and email over to email@example.com and we’d be happy to discuss this with you.
- Our boxes are made of fully recycled materials and are also recyclable – we kindly ask that our customers recycle (or reuse) these
- We try and reuse boxes we have received too, so there is a high chance your parcel will be delivered in a box from one of our suppliers.
- The paper inside orders is fully recycled and recyclable
- We wrap all our delicate items in a paper wrap which is recycled and recyclable
- The insulation Is made from recycled plastic bottles and should be recycled in your plastic recycling
- We use craft paper tape to seal all our cardboard boxes to further reduce the plastic in our deliveries and to help make the boxes easier to recycle
- We use dry ice in your box to keep your products at the perfect temperature. Dry Ice is carbon neutral, and once it has evaporated, the plastic is recyclable!
- We work with DPD for the delivery of our orders because they have an amazing carbon neutral commitment and offset their carbon emissions by financing renewable and cleaner energy production projects. Learn more about this here – https://www.dpd.co.uk/content/about_dpd/csr.jsp
- Due to the environmental impact of shipping a single item, should a replacement be required we would ask that our customers accept a refund.
- Our focus is on plastic free, recyclable, compostable or biodegradable packaging. When products have excessive packaging, this will always be fed back to the manufacturer. Some of the products are sold without external packaging to reduce waste where necessary. Any information normally found on the packaging (e.g. ingredients and nutrition) can be found on the website.